Agave Mexican Restaurant
- Try the Red Sangria - the cinnamon really adds a wonderful, unexpected finish!
- Best spot in town.
- Absolutely wonderful Mexican cuisine! The Margaritas are all the rage!
- try the gigantic plate of nachos with an original agave margarita.
- Leave them your cell phone number and they will call you when a table is ready. You can shop locally while you wait. Don't be surprised when you hear there is a 2 hour wait. There really is!
- Blue cheese steak quesadillas are insanely delish!
- Must try the cilantro soup & corn on the cob
- Hot rockets!fajitas for two!! Yummy sangria. Eat at the bar.
- Tia is the best bartender ever!
- No kids menu. Margarita, fish tacos, guac, and surf & turf burritos are AWESOME!
- Try the fish tacos and guacamole dip, delicious
- The steak and blue cheese quesadillas will change your life. Yummy mahi mahi tacos as well. Incredible guacamole and fabulous margaritas. Worth the wait.
- Mole enchilada!
- Don't let the wait scare you off. Its well worth it.
- Best Mexican restaurant in DE
- Try blue cheese and steak quesadilla! It's amazing!
- Don't know how, but we didn't have to wait! Shrimp and garlic guac is amazing. Tamales are beyond. Fish tacos rocked. Carmel apple tequila drink was perfect. Love it here.
- Everything is amazing!!!! You need to eat this!
- Guacamole here is to die for. Especially the gala apple one
- The canta loupe marg is light and refreshing.