22841 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- The Caesar salad rocks! Serve is very good and the ambiance in very nice!
- Great foood and service!
- Best caesar in LA, esp when Antonio makes it tableside. Love the pure broth-based, non-dairy soups. Get the veal in their rich yet delicate gorgonzola sauce or salmon. Finish w white choc tartuffo.
- Their fish specials are always delicious. My family is always happy here, but we wish they would update the menu a little (it's been more or less the same for several years)
- The soups are delicious.
- Amazing Italian food
- Great Italian food. Small intimate room. Friendly staff. This place has been here for over 40 years and still my favorite Italian restaurant next to Dan Tana's!
- Osso bucco is amazing
- Have the Caesar Salad! They make it at the table and it's yummy,