Aci Halal Meat & Turkish Resturaunt
34 N 2nd St (Linden St)
Allentown, PA 18101
- The hummus is fantastic! The lamb chops are also really good.
- Such amazing Turkish food!!love the shish
- Amazing from scratch food. Really great! Loved the cucumber tomato salad and the phyllo wrapped feta for appetizer. Mixed Grill was a good introduction to their food. Great people running it.
- Get the Iskender (Lamb gyro meat with homemade tomato sauce over yogurt & Turkish pita bread). Save room for some Turkish delight (apricot pistachio) on the way out by not eating all the pita bread.
- Love their doner kebab
- Great groceries and food available. Everything is authentic and of a high order. Service was excellent. Prices are fair. I enjoy the Shish Kebab Platter
- Fresh food and so tasty, great service
- Great food, fresh and not expensive, also service is extra
- Tender chicken and lamb kebabs~ shepard's salad was fresh, the bread was fluffy. Authentic food and decor, what a surprising find!
- Appetizer sampler is a great way how to try multiple appetizers, especially if you come as a group. The service was a little slow on a Thursday evening when we came. Very calm authentic atmosphere.
- Love love love this place.some of the best,freshest food around.ebo(I hope I'm spelling it right) and his family really know food and how to treat ppl.
- I suggest everyone to try some delicious real Turkish Food in here, i literally felt like home ! Thank you so much for making it possible.... It was our first time and we will be definitely be back
- Fantastic Turkish food! Try the babaganoush
- Great food at reasonable prices & BYOB. Family run.
- Phenomenal Turkish gem- must try the iskandar!