Citi Field (126th St and Roosevelt Ave)
- If you're looking for a fine-dining ballpark experience, this is the place to be. The price tag is steep, and access is limited, but the food is delicious. Reservations recommended.
- For one price you get a great appetizer buffet and an entre. Drunks and desert are extra. Window seating avaliable as well as outdoor on the patio. (Extra) .
- Where's Snookie? All her shore buds are here!
- Great views, good beer and food. If you can get in, do it.
- If you want to travel by train, I recommend The Acela Club. Red Cap Service will escort you and your luggage to the secured area so you can check-in. Free beverages and snacks (Business & First Class)
- What do u think about Santa, Mr. Met and 45 Mets player. Lovely doesn't ?
- Nice place. I need to come back for a game or 2
- Great view, good food and they still have bar open until the end of the game. Not cheap, but worth it!
- So much fun!! And the food spread was pretty good!