Abou El Sid Restaurant (مطعم أبو السيد)
- Amazing food! Definitely my favourite restaurant in Egypt!
- Best Egyptian cuisine in town. You do not want to miss the Molokheyya! And the oriental sausage.
- Terrible experince !! Overrated big time ..
- Too dark :(
- Amazing oriental signature dishes, try Sharkasia ( Chicken) and Fatta with Mozza ( Beef).
- Great local food! Tahini ... And all tge dips! ... Better make reservation as the place is quite popular.
- Nice decoration, bad service, wasn't impressed by the food, my expectations were high as I've heard they serve the best Egyptian food in Cairo. For me It's a 1 time experience.
- My mom cooks way better than this. very overrated, very over priced. If its ur first time to try egyptian food ull love it, otherwise real egyptians should never come here
- Take your family and recall the memories! Back to the old times atmosphere with oriental taste. Try there ""
- Worst service ever and food quality was very bad.. I used to love this place... will be a long time before I come back here again.
- The worst service and ambiance everrrrrrrr :( Grrr!!!
- Vraisemblablement une des meilleures tables du Caire. On ira avec @aimeaile
- The best Egyptian food
- 2asab with Tequilla, light but good!
- I like to come here to enjoy listening to Um-Kalthoum with the fascinating traditional interior design surrounding
- Authentic restaurant, good service, it serves beer, food is tasty, try mozza and avoid roz moa'amar.
- Great atmosphere and classic decorations . Tried a few traditional Egyptian dishes at dinner and everything was good
- Super rude staff