Aberdeen Centre Food Court
4151 Hazelbridge Way (Browngate Rd)
Richmond, BC V6X 3R8
- Must get item: chicken winngs from Wu Fung
- Remember to bring cash.
- Free wifi baby!
- Good hainanese chicken from cafe delite
- Try the special sauces at Teppan Kitchen! Love the garlic butter soy sauce with the tonkatsu!
- Try the xiao long bao (aka steamed juicy buns or Shanghai dumplings) at Shanghai Shanghai! Delicate skins and juicy - my favorite!
- The Chicken wings are no longer good.
- I got numb at the mouth when eating Wonton. I'm not sure how it cause. Did it cause by their seasoning or MSG?
- A wide selection of asian food.
- Cafe D-lite Hainanese Chicken is delicious! Of course you have to get the bubble waffles or the waffle cake (filled with peanut butter and condensed milk) from Bubble Waffle.
- Saboten is the best! Tenderloin is perfectly fried.
- Tons of awesome Asian food choice
- A great place to stop right by the airport, you can find all kinds of Asian chains and treats here, including Saboten, our favorite tonkatsu from Japan, and snow ice places.
- Highly recommend Bubble Waffle. The options are endless with their create your own noodle bowl. Super affordable too!
- There's always someone elderly or with family that bring their food from home and eat it in the food court.
- Leung Kee sometimes screw up your order or nausea you wait due to their seemingly inefficient ordering system.
- Most places here are cash only.
- Wifi is horrible. Pretty much unusable.
- Very busy mall. Lacks seating.
- Stay away from the poutine Vera's burger shack. Very disappointing. = (