Ground Level, Serendra Piazza (btwn 11th Ave. & McKinley Pkwy)
- While the chicken and crispy pork adobo dishes were really good, for me the highlight was definitely the bamboo rice. It sells out fast though!
- For a dessert pick sikreto ni maria:)) it tastes goodd!!
- Sinuteng baby squid! Yummm! Pampagana lang yan!
- Klassik kare kare
- Their restroom has a bidet.
- Lechon Cubano is not good. The skin is super thick and the meat is dry and bland.
- For starters I suggest Gambi it's prawns sateed with Garlic & Olive Oil, for main course I opted for Lamb Adobo accompanied with Toasted & Grilled Garlic, as for drinks, tryout the Tamarind shake
- I asked if they have bottomless drinks and was TOLD all drinks come in big glasses. NOT true! A slim cocktail glad for an php85 sago! It's just like eating in a very regular carinderiA
- Sorry but I don't like the tamarind shake. Pls don't order it... Yes lamb adobo, knock out knuckles aka crispy pata, bamboo rice, squid and kare kare. Enjoy Pinoy meal!!
- Order the Sekreto ni Maria! #FTW
- Eat the sugpo and lamb adobo. Other stuff are okay, my mom can cook them better
- One of the waitresses literally asked me if I'm done eating after my last bite then immediately removed my plate. I was so pissed! Food was great but poor customer service.
- Expect to wait at least 30 mins for a table on weekends. But that's ok, coz the food is yummy! Try the Day After (lechon paksiw with gata), the crispy tadyang and bamboo rice. :-)
- Their Betute is a farm frog stuffed with minced pork, garlic and spices. Tastes like chicken!
- Try the tamarind shake! Reserve a table in advance to avoid waiting for an hour. Waiters are friendly!
- Baby squid is the best!
- Tamarind shake!!!
- Kamaru- excotic kapampangan yummy crickets
- From the stuff that i ordered, i enjoyed the spicy sisig the most.
- Average quality food. Most dishes are too fried.