808 Grindz Cafe
843 Wainee St
Lahaina, HI 96761
- The best breakfast in Lahaina bar none. Pulled pork coco momo. Was made to feel so welcome.
- Don't come here hungry. There is always a wait. Come expecting a wait and come Just Before you are hungry. You'll have a better overall experience. Don't worry, they'll feed you well!
- It's small & you may have to wait but if you want what the locals want, then this is it! HOT TIP: Get the Vanilla sauce for your waffles or pancakes & upgrade your starch to the fried rice #foodcoma
- Banana pancakes with Mac Nilla sauce. So Good. Try the moco loco too.
- Macadamia nut pancakes! Come early (opening time) to avoid wait
- Totally worth the wait. The loco moco is sublime.
- loco moco with steak $8.08, loco moco with spam $7.75, rainbow french toast $6.75, mac nut pancakes & coconut sauce 2 pc $7 + $1.50 sauce.
- The Mac-nut pancakes and the crab cakes are so good. Also the fried rice!
- Rainbow French toast
- Banana Mac Pancakes w/ Mac-Nilla Sauce. Do it.
- Da Bene Trio was delicious!
- If you're into eggs benedicts, try Da Bene Trio with crab, salmon and kalua pork!
- No tuvo puta madre mi huevo, ped el Portuguesse Moco, sper recomendable!
- The loco moco with fried rice is really good!
- I didn't make it past the Kalua Benedict on the menu.
- Pancakes with vanilla Mac nut sauce
- Delicious local food for ridiculously cheap prices. I tried the fried rice loco moco and it the bomb.
- Everything! Especially seafood omelet!
- The staff is super friendly! Had our coffee filled non stop! Great service so they got a great tip!
- Get the shredded pork moco