805 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10022
- Great secret spot for lunch --lots of options I'm eating at Pampano --try the fish burritos
- Great public space for a catch-up, coffee, or doing some work. There's a Bluestone Lane in the atrium and plenty of space and seating.
- A place to get out of the elements and enjoy a Blue Bottle coffee, but that's all.
- Nice place to chill.
- Radiance Noodle bar in this well hidden food court has some very decent Chinese food, the chicken in the teriyaki chicken rice bowl is super tender and soft!
- Great soups...coffee for this kinda weather
- Good place to eat a food
- Pampano! Tastiest lunch in the neighborhood! Great lunch spot overall. Beautifully sun lit space with live piano music
- Soo by mi casa so I'm here
- At Pampano if you're in a hurry don't order the fish --it takes more time