8Cuts Burger Blends
- The lamb burger is moist, and just the right size. Skinny fries is ok too. I got my order in around 10 minutes. Great service!
- Fresh and delicious burgers at a very descent price. Liked it much.
- The frenchie! And onion rings best!
- Perfect place for people who crave for burgers! Thay have options for people who want chicken burger and those who goes meatless. Great service.
- I so love their piggy burger and onion rings! Nice ambiance and friendly staffs.
- Pig out with their Piggy burger partnered with their ridiculously priced onion rings (Php80.00!!!)...Love it!
- Lovin their pasta
- If you want something different, go for the fish sandwich!!
- Waiters are slow. There's like a shortage of tissue. Long wait. Insects flying around. Worst branch.
- Pricey but great burger
- Piggy burger the best
- Shakes are good. As for the burger... I've tried it 3x to be sure. I'm not a fan. Will I eat it? Yes. Will I make a trip to have it or will I look for it? Nope.
- All of their burgers are amazing, period. Pair them with their sweet potato fries and a milkshake and you're in for an awesome burger adventure.
- Madaming maiingay na bata. Sa food naman okay un chicken burger. I dont eat beef
- Hangover burger and piggy burger
- Burgers, milkshakes, fries, onion rings, add on toppings
- This is the old burger bar.