7th Avenue Donuts
Donuts, Diner, Bakery
324 7th Ave (btw 8th St & 9th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Wow! Two egg breakfast for $3.75. Eggcellent.
- Worst coffee ever
- standard diner egg platter with bacon, toast, and home fries $6
- Love it. A full-on dirt cheap diner. You can't go wrong here. Better service than you may expect.
- They serve huevos rancheros without salsa...I've never heard of that before in my life.
- open 24 hours a day
- According to our waitress, this place has literally never closed since 1979. Not even during hurricane sandy. If you need cheap coffee during a natural disaster, you know where to go.
- Marble twist donut.
- Best eggs in Park Slope.
- Everything on the menu is quality old school NYC diner food, but the coffee is death. Top quality donuts.
- Come for the donuts, stay for the green booths.
- Great diner burger. Open 24/7, right off 7th Ave FG and 2 blocks from Prospect Park. Great booths for couples and groups.
- Awesome diner food. The corned beef hash and chorizo hash are both amazing. Doughnuts are awesome as well.
- The donuts and food is good too
- This 24 hour diner makes their doughnuts in-house! Glazed and choco-glazed are essential. Number one doughnut shop in the greater slope area
- Way better option than stopping in the nearby Dunkin. Frosted chocolate with sprinkles is classic and perfect.
- Recommended. The old-fashioned doughnuts are maybe the best in the neighborhood.
- Favorite diner in the slope. Excellent prices and consistently great eggs. They don't skimp on the bacon either!
- people say this place is just OK, but what do you expect from a 24-hr place? it's the best in the middle of the night when the rest of the neighborhood is closed. but seriously, good donuts anytime.