- Go for the chilli cheese fries. This place can get really noisy when full, but the burgers and the chilli cheese fries are really worth it. Have I mentioned how awesome the chilli cheese fries are?
- You won't regret this. Chilli cheese fries and a burger of your choice. BOOM!
- Fantastic quality burgers, big portions of chilli cheese fries, decent cloudy cider. Eat here. Eat here now!
- Arrive 20 mins or so before you want to eat, double stack your burger rather than leave room for fries. If you can do both, you're an animal. Gluten friendly without the bun.
- The service is so friendly! Makes you feel like you're an old friend. Chicken burgers and home fries are delish.
- Amazing service amazing food
- Simply the best burger in town
- Great burgers and friendly enthusiastic staff
- Best burger I have ever tasted. Try prince charles is overrated. The mac and cheese is also really good
- Great burgers reasonably priced Red basket meal. Must try chicken fried haloumi fries and the poutine fries
- 8/8 would devastate again
- One of the best burgers restaurants in Southampton, it is small and very busy .. its better to take your order for togo instead of staying in a very small and crowded place..
- The place so small and crowded, in other hand they have a good waters and delicious food
- Burgers unreal. Dirty friends and chilli fries also wonderful
- Best burgers in town
- Used to be great, then the service went bad, then the food went bad
- Superb burgers. Best in town.
- 3 sliders and a side is he perfect amount. Can't fault the burgers - just go there!
- Delicious comfort food and great value for money.
- 2 sliders and fries is the perfect amount. Or switch up to 3 sliders and the chilli cheese fries if you're starving!!