5 Fusion & Sushi Bar
Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Red Thai curry!!! Open for lunch now!!
- can I pass up a Manhattan?
- Great happy hour with $5 specials on both food and drinks.
- Bulgogi. Get it.
- Try the Shogun sushi.
- Their Happy Hour Manhattan cannot be beat. $5 for the best in town!
- Excellent. Being from San Francisco, we felt we were taking a big chance with sushi in Bend. Quality is excellent and the happy hour is generous. Great service to boot.
- The eel is sooooo good
- Some good and interesting sushi and entres, but overpriced. They also overcharged us for 2 of our 4 sushi rolls.
- Everything is great!
- Best sushi ever...EVER!
- Best Sushi in Town
- Fish in the sushi case looked so poor, we fled.
- Awesome Happy Hour and service!!
- Sit at the sushi bar and ask for an "Ian special" - not on the menu, and incredible!
- Try the Waygu Nigiri. Steak on a sushi roll that melts in your mouth? Yes, please.
- Throw back a roll then finish it off with a pint of craft brew!
- Hillary is my new fave barkeep - she makes a mean dirty...
- It's gotta be a Happy Hour Manhattan
- Happy hour from 3-6 pm. Many items are $5 each.