45th Stop N Shop & Poke Bar
2323 N 45th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Salmon and Tuna bowl (spicy) is amazing!
- Get the spicy ones! They aren't that spicy so don't worry but it's sooooo gooood
- $29 for two bowls with 3 types of fish in them. Very tasty, nice spice, healthy. Will go again - better value compared to sushi.
- Get three fish poke... Because it's more than 1 and that's obviously better.
- Insanely yummy Poke. I'm completely hooked!
- For the spicy ask for additional sauce.
- All good options, try multiple types of poke in the bowl. Can be busy and a line, but it goes fast and totally worth it!
- poke bowls are really good! u gotta try it!
- The three fish option poke bowl - only a dollar difference per fish! Comes with seaweed salad, edamame, rice, nori, crab salad. So good!
- great people .great food...great time
- This should be a Pok Stop. #MagikarpBowl
- Spicy poke bowl
- Spicy tuna and salmon
- Tuna and salmon poke bowl! Make it spicy
- Our company was built on hard work and sound ethics and we conduct our business to a high standard of fairness, honesty, and integrity... Website: https://www.owenhenrywindows.com
- Great place to grab a nice and affordable meal. My favorite, a green beans soup is plain awesome! A variety of nice meals, good quality ingredients.
- House poke sauce is unbelievable. I longer sell sushi burritos
- Very tasty