45 Jermyn St
45 Jermyn St
London, Greater London SW1Y 6JD
- Dover sole on the bone is amazing. They also do off the bone if you prefer! Service is excellent and share the desserts Coz they're huge.
- Icecream float is great, the brown butter and bourbon one
- Great atmosphere, amazing cocktails. Ask Mathieu, the bartender, he makes amazing cocktails and he will find the perfect match for you according to your taste
- Excellent eggs benedict. No discount for a double...
- Excellent Miso Salmon and Yellowfin Tuna. Great cocktails as well!
- Friendly service, and really nice atmosphere. Couldn't get into the woseley so came here instead - I'd say this is nicer!
- Random walk in Sunday morning to discover the best ever Egg Benedict with roast avocado and tomato side. To die for!
- Starters are great: Lobster Sptzle, Gnocchi, Tomato and red salad are all winners. Mains were weak.
- Staff were amazing. The food was incredible. I don't have a single bad word to say about this place.
- Better than the Wolsley for breakfast. Great eggs benedict and a good selection of juices.
- Egg white omelette
- Great look and feel great service and food. Try to get one of the banquettes . Brekkie was great and in my opinion skip The Wolsey and pop down to Jermyn St
- Honestly one of the best meals I've had in London. Snails, scallops and grilled bone were all amazing. Service is wonderful and atmosphere is sophisticated yet comfortable.
- Delicious food and sumptuous interior
- Perfect breakfast
- Sir Nigel's sour