418 Coffee Station
Food Court, Coffee Shop
418 Yishun Ave 11 #01-385
- Try the hot and sour noodle , it's freaking hot (Y)
- The srisun prata is a must try. If you're coming on weekends, the queue usually forms from 8+am onwards. Try coming in e noon.
- Big alfresco area with very friendly Singaporean atmosphere at night. The western food is good and they make effort in serving it nicely to you so it looks better than your average hawker food
- Never try the roasted pork,..bought $12 of roasted pork just for QingMing month. They gave me one piece of roasted pork only weigh 200g. Meaning 1kg $60!! WTF
- The Heng Kee Ban Mian sucks
- Buy food:)
- Typical Local coffee
- 24hr coffee shop but lights off at 12am in open area, not enjoyable to eat without adequate light. Luckily Kimly Seafood provides good food & service. Morning shift lady coffee brewer is friendly.
- The western food have change pple cooked. Now the food is nice. We have 3 western food ard here, 418 TIS 1 is best
- the mee hoon kuay n porridge considered okay if want to eat nearby hot n cooked food at yishun neighbourhood mall...the rest all cannot make it...
- Nyuks and Amish hangout here with Tiger Beer!!!
- Try the Tom yum soup and fish bee hoon. Quite Gd
- Prata for lunch!
- Hmm....I don't like ban mian keke, the prata here is fantastic too
- Western food sucks!
- Try the puri set mutton, will blow ur mind..... Power!!!!!
- Congee here is not bad... not to mention the one and only stall within 1km
- Prata price keep rising !
- Sorry my previous tip was for the coffee shop at the other end of 418. Coffee express 2000 the air conned place with the solid nasi padang and ice kachang.
- Roast meat stall is not bad! Char siew is soft, sweet and juicy, bak kut teh also alright.