- Huge portions
- Pair the anticuchos with papas a la Huancana, boiled potatoes doused in a thin cheese sauce colored by aj amarillo (yellow chile), and a heaping mound of ceviche:
- Don't miss the superb anticuchos, marinated and grilled beef hearts, at this unassuming Logan Square Peruvian BYOB. Pair them with quinoa salad and ceviche studded with oversized Peruvian corn:
- Fresh Ceviche : love
- Anticuchos, ceviche
- Empanadas are yummy
- The mariscos ceviche was super yummy and the waitstaff was very friendly. Such a warm, delicious place! Love a byob and great food and atmosphere!
- This place is amazing. Get the cheesy potato thingy as an appetizer. So good. And the rice pudding might be the best thing I've ever tasted.
- Nice people and the Arroz con Mariscos is good
- Surprising amount of vegetarian options featuring meatless and meat substitutes (seitan, tofu).
- Antichuchos is one of the best things I've eaten anywhere. Crevice is fresh and delicious. Tamale is huge and good.
- Empanadas are great. Spicy, soft, and delicious.
- Good food. Bad ambience.
- First time trying Peruvian food and it was a good experience. Sitting outside felt nice. The Peruvian paella and the steak dish were good. Try the flan for dessert.
- Soooooooooo gooooooood!
- medium rare is meant to be bloody
- Quinoa salad has me coming back!
- Causa rellena is pretty solid.