3G Vegetarian Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan
3424 Cambie St. (Btw 18th & 19th)
Vancouver, BC V5Y 2B1
- Amazing stir-fry udon with kelp, and very impressive fried rice with pine nuts and taro. Also check out their vegetarian dim sum place a block down.
- Hit this place up during their lunch hour for some delicious dim sum!
- The veggie pork bun is delicious!
- I liked the gyoza myself but the the spinach dumplings were amazing.
- Honey pepper veggie 'chicken'. So peppery, so sweet! Also, veggie drumsticks.
- Order the Vegan Drumsticks, steal one of the 'bones'
- I recommend the daikon cakes and wonton.
- Spinach dim sum was delicious!
- I want to like this place. Good service and all but the food is just so bland.
- "Chicken" drumsticks are really yummy
- get the vegan bbq "pork" buns. i am still dreaming about them.
- vegetarian dim sum!
- Decent cheap chinese food.
- Delicious vegan chinese food!
- I accidentally got the Gyoza again and this time it was really nice.. disregard my earlier advice ;)
- The veggie "chicken" drumstick lives up to the hype and is worth try. Still sitting here amazed that its soy.
- Vegan http://www.happycow.net/north_america/canada/british_columbia/vancouver/
- Great Spinach soup. Give it a try.
- The dim sum gyoza is not very good - avoid it - but everything else we had was great!