3 Arts Club Cafe
$ $ $
1300 N Dearborn St (at W Goethe St)
Chicago, IL 60610
- Neat cafe located inside restoration hardware. You can browse the upper levels while waiting for your table or grab a cup of coffee at their coffee bar.
- 3 Arts Club Cafe was voted the Best Instagramable Date Spot by OkCupid users in the first-ever Daters' Choice Awards! Tap Read more for additional date spot categories in Chicago. #daterschoice
- The grilled cheese and the granola are awesome
- A perfect blend of modern interior design appreciation by Restoration Hardware and weekend breakfast fulfillment for hippies - this place is a gem.
- Bourgoignese cheese platter is to die for!
- Very fancy place. Healthy food. Good view.
- Ah yes, the comfort of RH furniture, design, and ambiance in the confines of a swanky Streeterville building. The caf menu is decent but let's be honest, you want to come for the experience.
- A nice place with amazing environment for eating or chilling out
- Cappuccino and lunch
- A posh place.You have to wait for 25-30 minutes even in week days for the table. But the atmosphere is worth that.
- It just not get much better for high-quality bites to eat. The environment is innovative; very elegant without being stuffy. The smoked salmon board with toasted challah bread is my favorite. Love it!
- The burger is delicious ... the service is amazing and the restaurant is beautiful! 10/10 recommend and will definitely be back!
- Burger and fries!!!!
- A must see in the city. Get ready to wait 60 to 90 minutes during weekends. Its a beautiful & romantic spot but the food is just ok, nothing special.
- The atmosphere, the place, the food, the service... wooow
- Amazing breakfast and ambience
- Food and atmosphere is really nice
- Love.this place
- Beautiful place and great service and food!
- Very boujee but fun for drinks and something small