1943 Pizza Bar
308 Main St (at South St)
Greenport, NY 11944
- Custom pizzas to order!
- Cool atmosphere and delicious pizza with vegan friendly options! The pie is huge so you may want to split it.
- Don't remember which pies we had but they were delicious
- Italian Scallion pizza for a vegetarian win.
- I'm originally from nyc and have sampled the best joints there, New Haven, Mt Vernon SF, etc. This is the real deal. Its got a 800 degree oven and they know how to use it.
- Clam pizza was
- Did not disappoint! Watch your pizza being made and don't overlook the tasty salads.
- Grab the counter by door, and mash potato pizza share with friends yum ! :)
- Pizza is out of this world
- I don't get why their 4sq rating is sub 8. The pizza is superb, the environment is really charming, and the people are awesome.
- Meatballs. Burrata salad. And I can't believe I'm writing this but their clam pizza is better that Pepe's in new haven.
- Sweet little find on the way to the ferry. Pizza was freshly tossed, topped, and perfectly fired. Already planning to make this a destination in the future.
- Pizza pizza and more pizza!
- Pizzas are amazing. Clams are a great topping, especially if you pair them with cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Nonna's meatballs!
- The meatballs were amazing! Good pizza and drinks
- Clams casino pizza is
- Amazing truffle mushroom pizza and love the margarita too.
- Yes. Clams on your pizza. Yes, its as amazing as the previous tips suggest. Order the pie. Their meatballs are also on point.