1760 Pub N Grille
1176 Trexlertown Rd (at Hamilton Blvd)
Trexlertown, PA 18087
- Last call for food.. 9:45? Last call for alcohol? Beginning of the fourth quarter! This place sucks for Sunday nights football.
- Order extra sauce with your cheesesteak for a truly delicious experience
- Wings were amazing. Nice atmosphere.
- Amazing service, great wings and cheesesteaks, and always drink specials!
- The sweet & sweaty traditional wings are great. Definitely going to try & come back on a Wed for $0.45 wings. Jake was our server (he works 5-6 days/wk) & he's FAB! Going to ask for him next time. :)
- Taco Tuesday's are the best! Greatest and largest tacos I've ever had and only $5! You'll only need one.
- French Onion Soup, Wings with Sweet&Sweaty Sauce
- Service was incredible and the patio is awesome on a nice day. Ordered wrong though -- steer clear of the Buffalo Shrimp. Ate some of my friend's fettuccine alfredo and it was 10/10.
- Very good! Huge portion of nachos! Attendants very helpfull
- Great place to meet with friends and a real hoot!
- Stopped by for the Sweet & Sweaty wings.
- Sundays are awesome here wings and service are great every game on ....try the house fries ...jeff is awesome he is on top of things
- Good food and reasonably priced. Nachos are delicious.
- Ask for Brit Mapp to be your server. Cute and great server!
- The wings are good. Big. Crispy. Lack a spicy flavor. Not a place to get those HOTTTTTT Wings you want to burn your mouth.
- Buffalo Shrimp are to die for! Server was great!
- Wednesday Night is wing night $.25 each. Traditional or Boneless. They ARE the best....
- Nice place try the new York strip
- Everything is great. My favorite is the ribs.