17 Light Restaurant & Lounge
American, Wings, Sandwiches
17 Light St (at Redwood St.)
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Above average hotel bar and restaurant. Good menu and beer and alcohol selection. Friendly-ish staff.
- ipa - ,
- Steak salad is unbelievably good. Very nice and cozy place!
- Stayed at hotel across the street. Had an excellent lunch. Good local craft beers, had to ask for a glass tho.
- Crab cakes and the tuna entree are very good. Skip the mashed potatoes as a side (bland) and get the wasabi rice instead. Cute place and very convenient.
- Crab soup is good
- The steak salad is quite good!
- Service was great, Briana was excellent and attentive. Food leaves a lot to be desired and is overpriced.
- Food was just OK. Could have been better. Although the service was a little slow, it was attentive.
- Happy hour time! 4pm-closing! Whew what a relief! Same menu for room service too! I can get Hanger steak all the time now!!!
- Food was good, half price burgers on Wed are a must, however service was slow and unattentive.