Minus10 Ice Cream
136-17 39th Ave (btwn Main & 138th St)
Flushing, NY 11354
- I would advice people to not go during the weekend. Super long line!
- Matcha made in heaven with fruit topping! Yummm
- Strawberry shawty
- This cute shop is hidden underground but is totally worth the trip.The make the ice cream right in front of you and you get to choose your own toppings.A great place to bring your friends.
- Cookies and cream is definitely the best. So much fun to watch them create the rolls of ice cream.
- Monkey business is the best
- Unlimited toppings!
- Highly recommend peanut butter and jealous, with coconut shred toppings, graham crackers, and pretzel topping. Ah-mazing
- Highly recommend peanut butter and jealous, with coconut shred toppings, graham crackers, banana, and pretzel toppings. Ah-mazing
- All the ice cream are the same price and you can put any toppings you want.
- 15 minutes wait on a weekday mid afternoon
- Thai iced tea
- Thai Tea Ice Cream Rolls is on point.
- Cookie monster
- The Thai iced tea and banana nutella are the best
- The taste is okay, just opened. about 40 mins waiting. If you are curious, you can give it a try.
- Tastes pretty average. Most people just come here to see the performance...
- Thai ice cream rolls down the stairs inside the queens crossing mall
- charismatic workers that make the experience on worth the while