100 Century Avenue Restaurant | 世纪100
世纪大道100号 | 100 Century Ave. (上海环球金融中心91楼 | 91F Shanghai World Financial Center)
浦东, 上海市 200120
+86 21 6888 1234
- Skip the observation platform, go to the hyatt for a drink instead
- the tomahawk is a winner....1,4kg of fun
- Good alternative to the observation decks to see the city from above. Not crowded at all. Kind of expensive, but totally worth it.
- This restaurant...It has an amazing view, it is so beautiful and well-designered that you must visit it! It will be very expensive comparing to other places in the city, but worth it, a lot!
- Stunning view! Since I'm just there for breakfast, I would said the taste of the food is not bad. Just need to more creative and change the menu each day. And they pastiere are yummy and many choice.
- Great view, Good variety of choices, medium food and very low standard service (for a 5 star hotel)
- Awesome views and nice signature cocktails. Not too crowded, well kept secret bar.
- Cod was good!
- Las carnes estn espectaculares, el solomillo en su punto perfecto de fuego y sal. Disfruta de las espectaculares vistas de todo Shanghi. El servicio es su punto dbil, lento y poco profesionalizado.
- You'll need to book to ensure a window table
- Best place in the world
- Steak is amazing! Great service for a busy Friday night
- Great views but v poor service!
- Best strawberry tart in town.
- View is awesome. The service is slow and needs improvement. From 1 to 10, I give 6 - 4 for the view.
- Reservation is strongly recommended if u wanna enjoy the view from floor to ceiling !!
- Do NOT drink any tea from the bar. Look at the tea pot.
- Top view. Enjoy and take loads of pictures
- Pretty awful food and bad service. Don't eat here.