10 Corso Como Shanghai
Boutique, Coffee Shop
1717 W. Nanjing Rd. North Annex, Wheelock Square (Huashan Rd.)
上海市, 上海市 200040
- Nice place to chill and enjoy good design. Note the outdoor seating area design of maximising natural lighting and playing with slanted vents to provide both natural breeze and privacy.
- Thought I was in Tokyo for a minute. Shanghai should have more places like this.
- Try the cheese so tasty, all imported from Italy
- Very good coffee
- JingAn temple view
- Some sales person speak English.
- Awesome art stuff. Maybe you won't buy anything, but worth the visit for sure.
- Good food, lunch sets come at a 'reasonable' price. Whole atmosphere is a bit artificial - but this is true for the whole mall.
- The cook is great and the food really inventive, with a strong italian flavour in the background.
- Cocktails and beautiful people!
- creative place
- Lovely food, coctails and coffe! Greate place for party. Daniele, the manager off Corso Como, is very helpfull and reliable! I fully recomend this place!
- Go there for a drink on the 5th floor. Very very nice
- Provate il tonno vitellato a -180 C. :)
- Vous pouvez flner sur trois niveaux remplis de vtements, des accessoires, de la cosmtique, des livres. Pour les gourmands que vous tes, une ptisserie se situe au rez-de-chausse.
- Beautiful design & work of art, but only for the very privileged because prices are very high. It is fun to look around enjoy the creativity though. Restaurant upstairs+cakes downstairs look amazing!
- If you looking for a nicer cafe experience than the standard Starbucks or Costa Coffee, I'd recommend Sumerian over this place. This isn't bad, but it isn't remarkable either
- As Italian as it gets
- Nice opening