1박2일 (2D1N) Korean BBQ
44/46 Tanjong Pagar Rd
+65 6227 6033
- You will see the whole family. Spot their son and daughter: The T-ara and SHINee lookalikes.
- VALUE FOR MONEY FREE FLOW BBQ!!!
- Check out the buffet korean bbq beside 2D1N, 20bucks all you can meat!
- Spicy Seafood Noodle's portion is huge!!
- Order the Bossam - it melts in your mouth!
- The second floor has a $20 buffet that is quite hot due to little A/C, and is busy at night especially on weekends; but there is a good reason. Great food at a great price. Try the chicken!
- Nicely marinated chicken! Worth the $$!
- Must try Bossam!! It's awesome!!!
- Soju. Tastes like a lighter Vodka. Uber deceptive. Don't be fooled. Who says Soju doesn't get you high?
- best gam jak tang!
- Must try, soy bean paste soup n BBQ pork belly!!!
- A must-try for korean food lovers!!
- Only plus point: worth the money if you're a carnivore. Otherwise eating Korean BBQ at eg. Superstar is better for the quality and taste. Meat tastes normal and limited ingredients. Service's good
- Great value for bbq! #ThomtoriEats
- excellent dishes. the sweet and sour chicken compliments the beer!
- Lol overrated.. Variety too little..
- Serve yourself your own meat!
- Love the food. The meats are really very fresh. Side dishes are really very appetizing. Definitely valued for money. Recommend all those Korean BBQ lovers to give it a try! :)
- Pancake with seafood and chives is average. Not fantastic.
- Yummy soup and healthier choice!