- All about the oyster omelette!
- Rad oyster omelette. The garlic oysters are fresh and juicy, too (and deliciously garlicky, duh). Skip the lou ro fan.
- Clam soup is absolutely a must! The ginger and clam broth is simple but surprisingly flavourful.
- Actually I prefer the liver soup here...
- Best oyster one can find in Taipei
- So many oysters in oyster cake!
- It's the highlight of the night ! Yum ...... Must order and
- (5/5)Delicious oyster pancakes in the midst of the Ningxia Night Market. Other good eats include their clam soup, and fried pork and radish in soup. Oh, and watch the chef at work up front!
- Their oysters cake is so tasty,strongly recommend.
- There is a live shrimp vendor located right at the left side of the main entrance that has a variety of ways to cook the shrimps! You can choose by cooking with salt& pepper, lemon, garlic or butter!