כספי בן יהודה
- Best Burek
- Amazing hummus
- Nice authentic place for local basic food. Good Humus. Nice atmosphere, specially at Friday afternoon. The beer is to expensive like everywhere in Tel-Aviv.
- Signage outside reads Kaspi in English. Fantastic green falafel and broad bean hummus.
- Great hummus
- ! !
- We had the Shakshuka with eggplants - it was really good and the price, for Tel Aviv, was also really good. We will come back for sure :)
- All menu items we've tried were great
- Quality, choice, price
- Great fresh local food
- Very tasty humus with shakshuka