LoonFung (Long Feng) House (龍鳳樓)
Dim Sum, Cantonese
889 Julu Rd, Bldg 7-8 (Changshu Rd)
+86 21 6445 8082
- The crab cakes have to be one of the top dishes here, some of the best fried food and batter Ive had in the city!
- Wasnt very happy with the fried pork, I feel they try to hide the fattiest pork pieces in this dish.
- The sesame chicken is probably the best dish in the place, the skin couldnt be crispier!
- Only 4 seatings per day 11:00 - 12:15; 12:30 - on & 5:00 - 6:15; 6:30 - on. Its good food, but make sure to make a reservation AND eat on schedule!
- Came here for dinner. Decent interpretation of HK cuisine, recommend the fried chicken (and eel.
- Overpriced for the food that is available.
- Very good dim sum with grumpy service. Gotta love it. Gets busy.
- By far the best dim sum place. Better than imperial palace on the bund. (average) (average)
- Great dimsum! It's packed all the time though!
- Quite good. The bun looks so sexy!
- Try the shrimp dumpling. The renowned lobster po fn is so so.
- The Lobster Thermidor is very good, but beware that its really big!