Sapar Uygur Restaurant (新疆伊宁远征餐厅)
20 Yuyuan Zhi Rd | 愚园支路20号 (Wulumuqi N Rd | 乌鲁木齐北路)
Jing'an, 上海市 200020
+86 136 1177 7369
- Does anyone else think its weird for a Uygur/Halal restaurant to have a pig icon representing it? Anyways best xinjang around - especially the
- Pretty good halal food here. Noodles were chewy and yummy
- Absolutely delicious Uyghur food, with tens of mutton dishes at the ready. Cumin mutton was a big hit, but my fave was my chicken heart skewer.
- Great pricey xinjiang food with dark beers. Sit outside and inhale the smoked meaty air
- Tasty street meat in Shanghai! Indulge in endless juicy lamb kebabs grilled to perfection on hot coals out front, paired with warm doughy 'nang', friendly service, and uber-Uyghur ambience.
- Lamb skewers, Roasted lamb leg, and Xinjiang pie are awesome!... But the lamb chop cart was all fat, no meat, and their toilets are an abomination, truly truly awful.
- Rien dexceptionnel et pas de toilette disposition (La base si on veut se nommer restaurant)
- Sate kambing
- Service can be slow during dinner hour...
- Try the xinjiang pizza
- One of our favourite Xinjiang joints in town, all of the dishes are good, but we particularly recommend the 'Nang fried meat flavour' (fried bread with mutton) for 18RMB & 'Xinjiang pizza' (68RMB).
- On the Corner of Yuyuan Access roadLook out for the street side bbq and lads in white hatsBy far the best Chicken Wings in town + They have Wushu Beer !