- 40 causal paced min walk from cable car station
- Maokong is a once popular tea growing region in Taipei & is now home to dozens of family-owned tea houses. Settle in at one of the tea houses & spend the afternoon relaxing with tea and little bites.
- This place has wifi
- Too noisy to relax. Take the teahouse next to it to get a great experience on a tea ceremony.
- Had the best tea experience in the mountain. You might not have so much view but the food are fantastic! Tried this noodle and dim sum! Incredible!
- Delicious Thai food and amazing tea ceromony
- The best tea I've had in Taiwan
- 24 hour tea house perched atop Maokong, nestled in lush tea plantations. Come for early morning dim sum with a side of pu-er with Chrysanthemum.
- Had an excellent 200 TWD set meal with beef but the highlights were all the fresh veggies and soup in the set, and the tea of course.
- A cool place to chill out and have fun with friends
- Very peaceful place to have tea and some snacks.
- What else summarizes Taipei living but a 24-hour teahouse up in the mountains? Plenty of seating, if you want something more tranquil or to turn up with friends and play cards.
- The fried rice is amazing