Sushi Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Best sushi spot in Tokyo, probably the best of the world... Takashi Saito is nothing less than a genius
- 3 Michelin stars and the top rated sushi restaurant on Tabelog
- Eater: Takashi Saito triple-Michelin-star status is testament to his skill and his nigiri sushi is second to none; intimate 9seat counter restaurant; Reservations are at a premium.
- It's supposed to be the best - but impossible to make a reservation unless you are a regular customer
- as good as you have heard. http://missneverfull.com/tokyo-sushi-saito-2/
- One of the greatest sushi omakases in the world. - Ken Oringer
- 6 week booking for a table so if it's "drop in" - forget it !!
- The best, not one of. Review: http://missneverfull.com/tokyo-sushi-saito-2/
- got the plate for 1500 yen. delicious and filling. fills up quickly for lunch.
- Superlative sushi. Don't be fooled by Jiro. Saito-san is the real deal.