Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Very tasty char siew and siew yuk! Must try !
- The best Siow Yok I have ate
- Damn good chicken rice and char siew!
- Siu Yok and Cha Siu are absolutely delicious. They're open through the Chinese New Year till the 16-19 Feb 2016.
- Steam chicken, char siu...
- Service and the roasted pork
- Very good char siew and siew yok
- Must have the chicken rice with char siew.
- Chicken rice amazing!!
- Curry noodle. Yummy
- The char siew and siew yoke is good, albeit smaller portions. You order food and drinks on the same person, just sit first
- Char Siew was just average, Siew Yuk was a bit burnt, dry and hard. The steamed chicken here was surprisingly a better choice. -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- All food n drinks r damn good.
- Lovely heavy breakfast
- BBQ pork highly recommended
- Superb Siew yuk curry mee RM 9
- Legendary Siew yuk and Curry mee - Loved it
- Siew yuk very nice. Same as char Siew.
- Those tat eat here before must have not eaten NICE chicken rice before - REGRET
- The Chicken Stall Owner very Snubbish . When Business is Poor He charges High Pricing for a Plate of Chicken Rice