- for English speakers: you'll get a slip of paper when you come in. stick to the first two items. 1st one is xiao long bao: the white breaded stuff you see in front. the 2nd is sui jiao: dumplings.
- Try the fluffy pork buns and the pork and cabbage dumplings!
- Pork buns and steamed dumplings are done differently than what youd expect. Keep and open mind and it wont disappoint! (Optimal portion per person: 10 of each)
- Much better than the next shop gong Chen bao zhi , more Juiccy and texture
- Amazing buns and dumplings
- We ordered xiao long bao and steamed dumplings. We liked the latter more
- Steam bun and black tea set is the best choice.
- Xiao long bao (soup buns) are much tastier than at the popular shop next door. Service & quality are better, plus skipping the touristy line saves 30 min. Regular pork dumplings & soup are also tasty.
- Better of the two restaurants! Good dumplings and buns
- Go here for pork dumplings. Don't stress if you can't speak mandarin. Just go up & point at the dumplings & show them 10 with your fingers. I promise you will eat at least 4 by yourself. Only 50 NT$
- Delicious and cheap! Honestly, it is better than the Justice one.
- Local's choice!!