士林區, 臺北市 111
- The oyster omelette is not bad with a generous amount of oysters. The pig stomach soup has a strong taste of ginger. While the pig stomach texture is good, I prefer a pepper-based soup.
- The oyster omelette is pretty good - oysters are fresh and the sauce is not overly sweet. Didnt quite like the pig stomach soup which is slightly sweet and has a strong taste of ginger.
- ? ,
- Oyster pancake
- Taiwanese Restrant at the basement of Shilin Market. Specialty are Oyster Omelet and Fried Smelly Tofu. You can enjoy Taiwanese dishes and Taiwan Beer.
- Their specialty food is oyster pancake; however, I love their stinky tofu more... not bad restaurant to dine here
- Went to the one at underground. Food is fairly ok but the lady staff there was very loud my ears hurt gosh!
- Opens until 1am. Food court below B1 entrance of Shilin Night Market. Good oyster pancake. Plump oysters. Yum.
- Oyster pankcakes and maybe stinky tofu if that's your thing