Restaurante Juan y Andrea
Beach Bar, Mediterranean
Platja de Illetes (Playa Illetas)
Formentera, Islas Baleares 07871
+34 971 32 83 15
- Over priced and silly snobby place for rich arabs and nouveau riches. Not my cup of tea!
- Muito bom , paelha maravilhosa , praia linda , e gente bonita !! Adorei !!
- Warm king prawn and clam salad - amazing! Higher end beach restaurant with great atmosphere.
- i love this place. sea bass cooked in a salt crust..oofff. q riko! But also Formentera is so amazing. The water and the beach.
- Best by far,restaurant in island. Expensive but every dish is perfect..You have to eat here!!!
- 1972 . 50 . , . booking
- Excellent restaurant by the beach with great service. Expensive but the champagne sangria and the lobster paella are a must !
- Have Juan y Andrea Salad, Salted Fish and Chocolate cake. Make reservations before. Good service
- Black paella is yum and portions are big. Follow it up with a shot of hierbas and a trip to the lovely beach.
- Great good, good service, best beach with absolutely white sand and turquoise water! What else do you need?....
- s car,per ests en el millor xiringuito,davant la millor platja. Pagues el que veus...a part de la gent dels iots
- really expensive for what you are served. Likely because it's one of the better places in Formentera. Beach is great though!
- Delicious and very expensive, better to book in advance.
- Absolut stylisch, gutes Essen und top Service, sehr teuer!!
- Absolut cool und gutes Essen, sehr teuer!!
- Great for lunch
- Great views/atmosphere/service/ terrific lobster paella/ salmon tartar/salt fish
- , . .
- , . . .
- MENUDO PARASO! Absolutely delicious food, super friendly family owners and staff. One of those beach restaurants that does everything well.