Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud
$ $ $
- Trying the lunch menu.
- Absolutely delicious. Every bit of food was artfully prepared and tasted as good as it looked. The wine pairings were great as well. Will be back.
- Fine dining. Try the lamb. French accent of the whole staff is lovely, keeps you in the mood.
- Possibly the finest restaurant in Dublin. Great food with an eye for precision. Two Michelin stars restaurant, the only two Michelin star restaurant in Ireland.
- It's all terrific ! Try the 4 course surprise menu .
- French food that deserves 2 Michelin stars for sure. I recommend you go with tasting menu. Amazing list of wines. True experience.
- The Veal sweetbreads are amazing
- Black sole and beef began this delectable culinary adventure. The staff were attentive and engaging throughout. I ate the prettiest and best chocolate dessert of my life.
- Beautiful room, tasty courses (starters and desserts were the best), impressive list of wines and very nice and professional staff. Lunch menu is also a good deal. Lack of vegetarian choice though.
- My friend and I had oysters here and were both sick the day after. I took 2 flights and was sick on both flights, it was a horrible day. My mistake I never complaint but please watch out!!
- Perfectly executed French cuisine with a focus on traditional dishes and professional service. Wine list is a huge tome with nary a drop of Californian wine, but the sommelier will do you right.
- Lovely meal and experience...
- Very impressive and very expensive. Ask for chips on the side. They love that. :)
- Incredibly underwhelming for a two-star Michelin restaurant - chipped plates, intrusive service, uninventive food. So disappointed.
- The croquettes starter is fantastic. I had the black sole for main-melt in the mouth. Overall the best restaurant in Dublin so far!!
- The service is second to none.
- A fine dining restaurant with sumptuous menu, eye watering wine list, and delicious deserts. Certainly a treat.
- Keep your eye open for Bono dining here!
- One of the finest dining establishments in Dublin, this formal restaurant offers the best in upscale French cuisine. Impeccable service and attention to detail in both preparation and presentation.
- Great food, tasteful wine pairings. Price definitely on the higher end, especially on a weekend night. Ive heard they do 60 lunch specials in January - might come back for those!