Restaurant Choy Kee 財記美食中心
73, Jalan Lazat 1 (Happy Garden)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 58200
- The fish head noodle is a must try! It's the best I've ever eaten :)
- Cheap Beer n good food - nite only
- Excellent fish head noodles. Very fragrant wine in the soup. Tried the fresh fish version. Will come back to try the fried fish version.
- Tasteless ramen soup. ;(
- Must try the fish head noodle!!
- Fish head noodle have to wait because many ppl ordering..
- Must try the pork noodles and fish head noodles!
- Love the pork noodle with egg
- The fish head and freshwater prawn noodles is a must-try! Soup is so flavourful.
- Fish Head Noodle! Very nice!
- Pork noodles, pork ball (Sam gan chong) noodles, fried kuay kak, wantan noodles, fish head noodles are all pretty good. Its also opened at night now with new stalls.
- Fish head noodles and pork noodles are my favourite
- Pork noodles quite salty. Btw fish head noodle is good! although have to wait awhile
- Late evening fried are good
- Pan mee not bad
- The pork noodle, seafood noodle is very nice here.
- Crowded place for lunch. Most of the food is tasty and affordable :)
- kopi tiammm
- Pork noodle...
- The fish head noodle very salty n expensive