Respectable Street Cafe
Music Venue, Bar
518 Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- dub step. listen for it
- See Teresa. She's the best bartender on the 500 block! Ask for a Japanese Pear.
- Thursday nights are $1 PBR nights.
- The big fat bouncer with the beard is a real douchebag with attitude...
- Best of Broward 2013- Best Music Venue: Respectable Street Caf. The longest running nightclub in the south eastern US, its no wonder thousands of nightlife lovers have been dancing here since 1987.
- My favorite club in the world. Friday nights 80s and darkwave classics. Don't miss their famous annual 80s cheesy prom.
- Bartender sucks!! But, 2$ jgger shots!
- Back patio Saturdays with Agent Rose. UNREAL!
- Love the couches; great for people watching while having a drink.
- This is one of the best live-music venues in South Florida featuring all kinds of local and national bands. DJs will mix everything from '80s to hip-hop, alternative and new wave.
- Tip your bartenders. Invite your friends and dance all night! 21+
- Hey, be cool. Just be cool.
- Lisa. M sucks dick cause Jeremy is awesome.
- Don't do drugs in the bathroom.
- $2 Jager and $2 goldschlager shots FTW
- Thursdays are a younger crowd
- Make sure you do the Barbara Streisand dance!
- If you've already made your way from South Florida to the Cruzan Amp in West Palm for a show, might as well make a pit stop here on your way back and party it up at this awesome new age nightclub
- They have Strongbow. Ask for it. You better like it.