Resorts World Sentosa
Resort, Entertainment, Theme Park
- The first integrated resort on @visitsingapore's Sentosa Island, RWS features never-ending entertainment & excitement with attractions like Universal Studios Singapore, FestiveWalk & Marine Life Park.
- We stayed at Festive Hotel Sentosa during our last family trip to Sentosa....it was a great hotel....
- We stayed in Resort World Sentosa las summer holiday....quite a nice hotel....
- best place haha come come <3<3
- You can get here by Bus (the cheapest one), or Monorail-sentosa express (via Vivo City mall), or Cable cars (the most expensive one, but it worthed with the sea scenery) from Harbour Front MRT station
- Bubble Legendary will entertain the kids.
- Always buy your tickets going to USS online using a Mastercard Credit Card for a discount and a SGD 5 meal voucher.
- Not worth it, save ur money for USS. Somemore the cable car is very hot. And to board the cable car we hv to walk far. Super unworthy. Oh, and its pricey.
- Baccarat...Win $$$ Easily..
- songs of the sea was really fun !!
- If there is hostel here, I would apply
- Try the new south american restaurant Pisco!!great food and value for money! Bring your family!
- Nextime better come early.. carpark full :( or I shud learn to gettin here by mrt/bus
- Resorts World Sentosa offers a whole new world of truly rewarding experiences. Worlds apart from anything you've ever know yet familiarly. Anyone can come for moving experiences and lasting memories!
- If I'm not wrong, on 7 dec '12, the biggest underwater aquarium on the world will be opened here with more than 800 types of fish!
- mummy returns at universal studios a must try!
- A must visit place in Singapore, lots of fun and adventure