Nightclub, Music Venue
$ $ $
828 S Peters St (btwn St Joseph & Julia)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- This place is obnoxious. If you missed hanging out with douchebags, they're all here waiting for you.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. This place single-handedly revived the Warehouse District with its friendly charms and powerfully-strong drinks.
- Ask for bradenn and blake
- Don't miss BOUNCE featuring Katey Red, Big Freedia, Dj Jubilee, Rusty Lazer, Vockah Redu, and Jean Eric, this Thursday.
- Get bottle service. Slap yourself in the face. Go to the Half Moon. THIS AIN'T NEW YORK!
- Ask for Cory the bartender. Tip him well.
- Want Free Drinks? Just Say "Flybro Sent Me" to the cashier for FREE Drink Tickets! Works Every Friday Night!
- Check out upstairs for an excellent view of the DJ booth and dance floor
- Cool venue for DJ shows but the criminal element here is shocking. About a quarter of the patrons are part of a theft ring that at least some bouncers are in on. They let their cohorts bring weapons
- Use your Drink Deck card for 20% off at Republic. Get our playing card deck or download our iPhone or Android apps for 52 discounts at great NOLA bars (no expiration) http://bit.ly/DDappsANDretailers
- Wonderful Place Really Enjoy'd Myself
- Ask for corey at tne side bar right if stage he is THE ONE!
- Tell the cashier you're Kevins VIP for a free drink on Fridays!!
- Get a crew to come in, chill out. Get bottle service and let the servers take care of you.
- Decor here is like a vampire den from True Blood. But contemporary acts pass through, like Grimes. She was aces.
- Awesome small venue!
- Un buen lugar fuera de la concurrida y ruidosa borboun street
- This used to be a great place seems dead now
- Cool venue for live music.
- You'll get kicked out for having a vape while the guys smoke a joint behind you.