Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
130 Edgar Rd
St Louis, MO 63119
- Saw "Double Indemnity" last night. A fun show. Comes off as campy, which is fine with me.
- Everything The Rep does is fun!
- Not a bad seat in the house! It's a great place to see a play
- Winner of Best Performing Arts Organization in ALIVE's 2013 Hot List!
- Seriously, not a bad seat in the house. So feel free to buy the cheaper tickets.
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
- Performance of "Noises Off" is a must see! Very clever writing!
- We just saw "Fly". One word...AMAZING!
- Great shows great theater
- Weds matinees are great but if you are under 60yrs old, sit way in the back away from the cranky old people
- Just saw The Fantasticks. What an oxymoron! How this show ran for 42 years on Broadway completely escapes me.Save your money for something else.