Reggie's Rock Club
Rock Club, Lounge
- Best rooftop hang in the South Loop. Shoot some hoops and cool down under the shower...
- Get a clue. Don't be dumb!
- $4 Pabst can suck it but otherwise I like this venue. Saw goth and punk bands here. Works for both genres. Comfortably small place.
- If you don't like Reggie's, then fuck you!
- Would be a better venue if the security guards weren't assholes
- Great specials. Great beer. Be sure to go upstairs and find the record store. Great selection.
- Attracts pretty much any crowd! From hipsters to bikers, Reggie's is sure to please. PS: Thursdays are 1/2 price burger and sandwich night!
- Best rooftop hang in the South Loop. Shoot some hoops and cool down under the shower... -FS
- Tue is .25 wings. The buffaque are The BEST!!!!!! Wed is 1/2 off appetizers so an order of wings are only $4!
- If you're going to a show at the rock club, stop by the music joint first to enjoy the drink specials.
- Half price sandwiches on Thursdays!!!!
- This venue has the *freshest* 16-oz. cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon of any licensed place in Chicago. Including dive bars. Really!
- Great venue, good beer selection, staffs super friendly. Definitely worth the visit.
- Leave a legacy!
- Reggie's is the bomb! Def one of the best venues in the city hands down.
- The brownie sundae.... O M GOSH!!!! #MustHave
- Get a good burger, a nice beer up on the patio and then check out the records on your way out.
- If someone falls in the pit, help them up. We're all here for the music.
- Don't fall in the pit.
- $22 for Bar Fare and Premium Beverages ($41 value) at poggled.com! Buy this deal now from the site or from our Android/iPhone app.