Camley Street Bridge
London, Greater London
- Artist Natsko Seki takes us through the canals with her Louis Vuitton Travel Book. See how the city inspires her at http://vuitton.lv/fTravelBooks
- A great public London spot, slowly being ruined by middle class hipsters who urinate and defecate the towpath whilst partying in dinghies.
- Perfect running path. Beware of cyclists, ducks and boat owners and simply enjoy refreshing morning run :)
- my favourite running spot in London...
- Watch out for mad cyclists
- My favourite place for relaxing
- Walk from Caledonian Road to Little Venice, or better still, hire a boat!
- This can be a stressful path if you are on foot. The cyclists really don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
- my favourite running spot in London.
- Bellissimo, quasi pi bello di sera che durante il giorno, consiglio una passeggiatina rilassante dopo cena
- The path has been renovated so bikes can ride along the new wooden path.
- Always, always watch in tunnels, certain cyclists may knock you overboard!
- The walk from Little Venice to Camden is lovely. You can extend to Kings Cross, or further still - plenty to see en route.
- Nice walk. Watch out for bikers
- Beautiful! Nice and calm. There are tours you can take as well.
- Muito sossego e as frescas Primaveras e brisas do luar e as chuvas sobre nossos ombros!
- Nice walk from King's Cross to Camden Marker.
- Tudo que voc possa imaginar nada vale a pena quando a grana e pouca.Mais um na cabea que seu reflexo no fundo do lago.
- Become a friend and support the canals for 60GBP a year: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/donate/become-a-friend
- Get the updated walking route: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/enjoy-the-waterways/walking/walking-routes