Regency Van Nuys Plant 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
7876 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91402
- Generally run-down first-run theatre, in a strip mall. Clientele appears largely poor Hispanic. Area seems safe with clean police station across the parking lot. Good parking. Food options nearby.
- A really good traditional theater that reminds me of my childhood. I prefer this over Arclight. Nothing fancy and folks here know how to behave. Staff is great. Been coming here for years.
- They have a student discount so bring your I.d.
- Don't bring it infants to the theatre. Not only is it rude but it's the safety of your child's hearing. ((No traigan sus bebes al cine. Es ser desconsiderado, y es mal le puede afectar los oidos.))
- Enjoy your movie <3
- Feel like home. Good for spending a quality time with family. The ticket price is within everyones reach.
- I went here last night with my husband to watch Girls Trip
- I went here last night to watch Girls Trip
- Location, food, shopping
- They look inside bags at the ticket check...then just ask you to throw away your trash when you are done. Very cool.
- Not so much. .. ... dirty
- Best value theatre in the valley... Can't beat $1 hot dogs!
- Reserved D-Box seats come with security escort to get rid of folks sitting in your seat. You can adjust the intensity of the seats. I keep it cranked to high b/c I didn't pay extra cash for nothing.
- $5 wednesdays
- I love this place
- Me gusta de cine ver