Regency Norwalk 8
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Save urself the embarrassment & DO NOT STOCK UP ON ITEMS FROM THE 99cent Store as all bags are checked upon entry. Keep your dignity. Avoid the walk-of-shame. Tickets are already cheap. We all win!
- Save money an stock up on junk food at the near by 99cent store :)
- Get there early. Parking sucks. Especially weekends.
- great when theres absolutely nothing else to do. lol
- Located inside the Norwalk Town Square
- I guess it's even cheaper on Tuesdays??? Saw an 8:30 pm movie for $1.50!
- Nice theater. Great price. Not that easy to find for out of towners!
- It's $3!!!! Love it!!! Theater it's self wasn't bad. Lots of kids though.
- Check out the sweet decor.
- Cheap theater to see older movies.
- Pricing information and movies playing
- Movies playing and pricing points
- Cheap date 101: Order the #5 Combo > nachos, large drink and 2 hot dogs plus admission of $2 ea. for $15.25 !! Tip: Pay for tix with your food order
- Order your tickets online or thru their app. You can redeem your tickets at the confession stand inside. Lines get long earlier and parking gets limited as well.
- Really dirty.....
- $3 tickets are for suckers... Get there before 6 and save 33%. Plus I hear you can get $1 hotdogs.
- "It's like sitting in a closet"
- At least the screens are digital considering it's a theater that screens second run & Bollywood movies.