3902 W Sunset Blvd (at Hyperion Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90029
- My go to place for good cards for any occasion.
- Nice Indie jewels
- Opened to rave reviews not only because their products are great finds, but most of them are environmentally-friendly.
- My favorite place to buy birthday cards designed by small and local artists. You can always find a unique, witty or clever card.
- I love this store. Great place to buy creative birthday cards and look at lots of other things you'll probably never buy.
- Nowhere else could you find ikat fabric for $17 a yardas well as super-stylish products like textile artist Tanya Aguinigas dip-dyed rope bracelets.
- CA (Shop) Nostalgia abounds in this Silverlake shop. The focus is on crafty/eco-friendly gifts, books, & housewares. Def pick up one of the blank journals made from vintage Little Golden Books!