Red Star Tavern Newport News
- I love this place, they treat me like family every time I'm here.
- Order the mac and cheese with blackened chicken... NOM NOM NOM
- Really slow service
- Try the buffalo crab dip. It's super delicious!
- They require guys to tuck in their shirts here now, apparently in an effort to keep out the rif raf!!
- Lettuce wraps are the best!
- Red Star's New Official Facebook page!
- Food is awesome. Drinks awesome. Love the ranch
- I enjoy the Vodoo child martini n the service is always great.
- Smelled like a dirty mop. Food came out cold & didn't even taste that great
- Seafood Diablo!
- I used to DJ here!
- The service was slow, the burger was bland, the fries were greasy and soggy, and the tabasco didn't have a cap (yuck!). The only thing I might come back for is a martini. But, not if I'm hungry.
- The buffalo crab dip was awesome! If you go there you must try it.
- The tuna is amazing the girls that work here are the best I love all of them!
- Try the fish tacos.
- Come day hi to.DJGreggagain!
- Lots of $5 Happy Hour appetizers to choose from... Such as Ahi Tuna Bites!
- Great location by the fountain!
- Waited 25 minutes when restaurant was only half full. No beer. We left.