Red Star Seafood Restaurant 鴻星海鮮酒家
Chinese, Dim Sum
8298 Granville St (at 67th Ave)
Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z4
- Dim Sum and roast duck. Can't go wrong.
- The shrimp dumplings here are larger than most other ones I've seen, and they contain a fair amount of whole shrimp meat.
- Reservation means nothing here.
- Everything is really tasty but we like the BBQ duck, jellyfish, and roast young pork. The seafood in hot pot dishes are also all very good.
- Order BBQ duck. It's the best I've had in Vancouver. Get's busy. You'll have to wait even if you have reservations for lunch.
- Duck is excellent!
- The only place I go consistently for dim sum. Favorites include the duck rice noodles and the featured sweet bun (it changes often). All the other dim sum staples are great too!
- The food was fantastic . Definitely a place to add to our favorite list .
- Try their lunch specials on the dim sum menu.
- As with any popular dimsum place on Sunday, reservations mean nothing here be prepared to wait upwards of an hour (no exaggeration), even if you've called ahead!
- BBQ roast duck is a must eat. Slightly costly dimsum place but legit food. Love it. Always crowded.. make sure you arrive before 12, otherwise expect to wait
- Ice in the bathroom urinals! Beware when you pee that it doesn't splash back onto your pants!! Good food though!
- Try the BBQ duck with spaghetti and soup. Delicious!
- Extremely solid menu-service dim sum that won't disappoint. Kicker is their roast duck - it takes some time to prepare, so order early in your meal and make sure they don't forget.
- Forgot to check in. But Enjoyed seafood and peking duck!
- Some of the city's best dim sum. Try the chicken feet and steamed low bat goh (turnip cake)
- beware the preferred-customer treatment here. Forgetting your reservations, getting the silent treatment, etc. Dim sum quality it above average but won't convince me to come here regularly
- must try: BBQ duck, soy sauce marinated tofu Chiu Chow style
- Try the BBQ roast duck. The best in town.