Bar, Dive Bar
- $1.50 well drinks from midnight till 1am. So rad!
- Dana is the sweetest and raddest bartender! Blake is also a sweetheart. The bartenders really make this place for me.
- Tip the bartenders. They hook you up if you do. And it's the right thing to do.
- One Of The Coolest Smaller Dive Bars In LongBeach California ive Been To #Travel #RalphyC
- Great new outdoor patio on the roof. Ask for bottle service
- All the bartenders are rad! Be good to them and if they are busy, you damn well better wait your turn. Snapping, hollering, waving will just make things take longer. Have good bar etiquette!
- Relaxed atmosphere and cheap drinks. Generous with the alcohol also. Hard to find parking that's it
- Great vibes. Decent, cheap beers.
- Cheap drinks. James is the man
- Love LOVE this bar! The music and the vibe here were awesome! I wish there was a place like this in LA.
- Check out the killer bourbon selection! Seriously!!!
- My favorite dive bar in Long Beach!! All the bartenders kick ass but I love Dana, James and Blake!!!
- cheap drinks, tip the bartender and smile at everybody.
- Attention whiskey drinkers! They have Tullamore Dew drink up and enjoy!
- Don't pee in the alley behind the redroom. The residents will throw water on you if they catch you. Some have even filled supersoakers with pee and sprayed criminal urinators.
- $1 Busch Beer on Wednesdays...I'll b back there then :)